High-Quality Grab Lorries for Hire in Maidstone and Kent
At GS Grab Hire, we only use high-quality, heavy-duty vehicles that can be relied on to deliver and pick up aggregate in even the most awkward spaces.
At GS Grab Hire, we’re passionate about helping homeowners and businesses to cut the cost of home improvements and construction work. We have developed a comprehensive approach to muck away and aggregate supply that can slash your costs, reduce your time on-site and cut the amount of manual labour you require.
We operate a fleet of high-quality delivery and removal vehicles you can call upon according to your schedule. Whether you want to book an aggregate delivery in advance or request a same-day hardcore removal service, we’ll be there to ensure your project runs as smoothly as possible.
We specialise in grab hire, aggregate supply and so-called ‘muck away’ services. Through a combination of state-of-the-art vehicles, a fully trained and experienced workforce and an unwavering commitment to customer service, we guarantee our customers quality, safety and punctuality.
Our Grab Lorry Fleet
When you hire GS Grab Hire for aggregate delivery or removal, you’re guaranteed a heavy-duty grab lorry of the highest quality. We keep all our vehicles fully serviced and in tip-top condition to ensure we’re always able to remove and deliver building materials quickly and safely.
Our main grab lorry is capable of a range of heavy-duty delivery and pickup jobs:
- Our grab lorry weighs 16 tonnes when it’s empty
- It can carry up to 16 tonnes of material — doubling its weight
- We’re able to pick up an average of 15 cubic metres of material in a single trip
- Our grab lorry is able to reach over walls, fences and obstacles for safe delivery and hardcore removal in tight spots
Before we deliver or remove your building materials, we’ll need to assess the site to check if there’s enough space for our grab lorry to operate. We’ll need:
- At least 3.8m of headroom
- A further 2m for the correct functioning of the hydraulic arm
- Around 6m of total clearance for the efficient operation of the grab lorry
If you need heavy-duty aggregate waste management services, you can rely on our grab lorry to deliver. Get in touch today to tell us about your requirements.